With a number of projects under our belt we have plenty of experience in all types on design jobs ranging from small residential additions right up to commercial buildings. We are always dedicated to provide innovative and convenient designs for our clients. Instead of taking the position that many professionals in this industry do by telling you what you want, we listen to your needs and develop proper designs based on what you require.Providing architectural designs is our passion and hobby that we take great pride in.
Architectural Services Provided:
Architectural Design, Conceptual Design, Building Code Analysis,
Construction Drawings, 3D Photorealistic Renderings, Record Drawings,
As Built Drawings.
AutoCAD & AutoCAD Architecture Customization:
Using Autodesk's AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture (formerly Autodesk Architectural Desktop) for the past 10 years we have learned a great deal of experience in programming and customization of these programs. The programs themselves are of great value but if you manage to find a way to customize the programs to do exactly what you want/need then you can truly harness to power of it. We will walk you through all of the steps that you need to know to take the customizations that we provide you with and expand on them as necessary.
What What is Included in Our Plans?
The construction blueprints are clear, concise and detailed. All blueprints are designed by professional architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codes. Blueprints will vary depending on the size and complexity of the home and the style of the individual designer. Each set may include the following elements:
1. Exterior Elevations - show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
2. Detailed Floor Plans - show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Cross Sections - show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
4. Foundation Plans - include drawings for a full, partial or daylight basement and/or crawlspace.
5. Interior Elevations - show the details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plans - provide the layout of rafters, dormers, gables and other elements including clerestory windows and skylights.
7. Schematic Electrical Layouts - show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets (not included in JD plans).
8. General Specifications - provide instructions and information of structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
GR Solutions proudly offering you Engineering Designing, Project Planning and Calculations.
These core professional services continue to be an integral part of GR Solutions engineering business which now includes planning, design and construction phase, engineering for residential and commercial projects, site improvements, utilities, drainage, parking, etc.
We have gradually expanded our professional services to include mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection as well as structural engineering for all types of buildings. With these enhanced services and the growth of the firm, GR Solutions is becoming the one of the leading companies in Florida in the Engineering and Architectural field.
Designed for Construction